We Believe at Westside:
- the Bible to be the inspired, the only infalliable authoritative Word of God
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, to perform good works and to endure faithfully to the end.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We Value at Westside:
- Bible Knowledge, understanding and applying God's Word in each believer's life
- Family, designed by God and revealed in His Word
- Local & World Missions, sharing the Truth of God's Word in the world
- Worship, focusing on God's worth for His glory
- Prayer, diligently pursuing intimacy with God
- Obedience, living according to the Scriptures as individuals and as a fellowship of believers
- Evangelism, reaching out to our neighbors and friends with the love of Jesus Christ
- Fellowship, developing Christ-centered relationships in ministry
We are Expected at Westside To:
- Love God
- Love Others
- Serve People
- Share Jesus
See links for more information regarding WBC's doctrinal stance: